logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

8.8.09

Classic Art: The Huisman family

Recently Marieke van der Veen wrote an article about me and my painting family entitled 'Classic Art: The Huisman family'. As you might of heard I'm a relative to Jopie Huisman, famous for painting highly detailed old raggs which are on permanent display at his own museum.

The article shows some outstanding works by Jopie and by my other painting relatives Gerrit Wijngaarden and Grietje Huisman. I believe it's the first time I actually see a selection of our works published together in one article. It makes me very proud to be part of such a talented family! Thank you Marieke for writing it. You can read the article in English here

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


Red Shirt
Jopie Huisman
oil on canvas
31,5" x 23,6" or 80 x 60 cm
1975



info@gerardboersma.nl
Click here to see all current auctions
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about