logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

3.3.09

Reflections - Hooters shopwindow painting

As you might know I'm a member of Daily Painters.com, but you might not know that every first wednesday of a new month we're having a special theme. Being stubborn I usually skip these theme days, but this time I couldn't pass. The theme for march is reflections and I always love to paint things that reflect light some way. Todays painting is my version for the special tomorrow. You see a shopwindow of the Hooters store on Hollywood Boulevard in LA. Again, I was mostly interested in the reflections of course.


kind regards, Gerard



Reflections (Hooters)
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6" or 15 x 15 cm
2009
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about