logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

11.3.09

Lunch Break - larger sized version

Today I completed the larger sized version of Lunch Break. It feels really good to concentrate on larger sized work for a change. Of course I make these all the time, but ever since I started my daily blog I have to share my time between small and larger work. So it feels good to fully dedicate myself to a painting more than one day. It gives me peace of mind and I can go all out on adding all these little details, which is quite typical for my style I guess. The painting is situated at the Ernst and Young Plaze in Downtown Los Angeles.

kind regards, Gerard



Lunch Break
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
23.6" x 23.6" or 60 x 60 cm
2009
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com
available paintings about