logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.10.08

Kentucky Fried Chicken

With the hamburgers from last week it's now time for a bucket of chicken. Yes, on todays painting you see the speciality of Kentucky Fried Chicken. I didn't touch it myself, just painted it, but I had a couple of beers yesterday. I've always got a craven for fastfood the day after, who knows I might try it today. A fresh one that is..

Not only will my work next weekend (1 and 2 nov.) be represented by Warnars & Warnars at the Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam, but next weekend I'm also having an open studio again. I will show my latest hyperrealism paintings and some exclusive works which I especially painted for this occasion. The open studio coincides with the opening of Gallery Kunstuitleen Friesland. Their first show will feature a couple of works by me too. The gallery is located in the same building where I have my studio, so a visit to both events is possible. I'm looking forward to greet you as my guest!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


KFC
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about