logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

22.3.08

The Bus-Stop

The weather is quite bad over here, lots of rain and wet snow, but at times the sun breaks through. And when it does you get these great scenes like this woman waiting for her bus to show up. I just had to paint it!

I also finished a commissioned double portrait today. I cannot tell you right now by who it was commissioned or which persons I painted. It will spoil the surprise when the couple receive their portraits tomorrow. I cannot wait to hear their reaction and I will put the portrait online as soon as I can!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Bus-Stop
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6" x 6", 15 x 15 cm
2008

SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about