logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

28.2.08

Green Jacket

I'm there! I no longer have to put up with the iron of my old neighbour Auke Visser, instead I'm enjoying my new studio at the Infirmerie in my hometown Leeuwarden. Studio no. 15 is located at the top floor of the former militairy hospital and has a splended view over the small river Dokkumer Ee and the park Prinsentuin. The studio is about 30 square metres in size. A giant leap forward than the meager 6 I had before.

I will put some photo's of it online soon, but first I thought it would be nice to share the first painting I made in my new studio with all of you. I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I did painting it!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma

new address:
De Infirmerie, studio no.15, Wissesdwinger 1, 8911 ER Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
temporarely 0031 (0)6 22477236, after march 4 also 0031 (0) 21512276,
info@gerardboersma.nl




The Green Jacket
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
6.7" x 5.9", 17 x 15 cm
2008
SOLD

Larger sized image
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about