logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

16.10.07

The Security

In addition to my blog paintings I decided to put one of my larger paintings up for auction. The painting is called The Security and is approximately 37" x 27" (93,3 x 70 cm.) in size.

The painting is situated at Wallstreet, New York. I painted it in 2006 just after my second show in the Big Apple. A man is trying to buy something at a kiosk, but there seems to be no assistant in sight. This just might be why the policeman is watching him closely. Perhaps the man is about to do something wrong!

Tomorrow another daily painting!

kind regards, Gerard Boersma


The Security
G. Boersma
acrylics on masonite
37" x 27", 93,3 x 70 cm
2006
SOLD


www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

available paintings about