logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

25.10.07

One day show at Harmonie

Last week the famous Dutch lawyer Hans Anker of Anker and Anker lawyers paid me visit. Not that I have any legal issues lying around, he came to see my art.

Anker was impressed by it and invited me to show my works during a large congress for lawyers of which I'm very thankful. The congress will take place tomorrow at the municipal theatre Harmonie in Leeuwarden. A lot of lawyers will come to this event and it's a great oppurtunity to introduce my works of art to them. Ten of my larger sized works will be shown there for only one day. The congress is a private one and not open to the public. Of course you're more than welcome to pay my studio a visit if you happen to be near by!

Tomorrow I will post another daily painting, Stay tuned!

kind regards,

Gerard Boersma
available paintings about